Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow...I Need HBO

But since I don't have it I thank God for Netflix! Like I said in an earlier post I am way behin on movies and such. Well that and uch would be TV shows, and last night I got to sit down and watch the first 2 episodes of True Blood from Season 1 (see I told you I was behind!). AMAZING!!!! I was hooked within the first 5 minutes...and I look over at Hubs who was supposed to be playing a computer game but was glued to the TV as much as I was. I told him he could come sit on the couch with me and we could watch it together. He laughed and came over to watch it with me! Now we just have to sit and wait patiently for the next disc to get here with Episodes 3 and 4.

I finally found the time this weekend to finish "My Sister's Keeper" and cried my eyes out for most of the book. It was very much so worth the read. Now I just need to go find another book to sit down and read.

This weekend I decided to go for a run. Bad plan. When it is 97 degrees at 7:00 am you should probably just go to the gym and run on a machine there. Ya know the one's with the fans the keep you cool. I made it about 20 minutes before I thought I was going to die so I have to cut my run short...but at least I got out there and did it, right??

Little A is learning to sleep in. And that makes a mommy VERY happy!! Now, for a bit of a background. She normally gets up by 5:45 every morning and she never missed a beat. It makes you want to jump off a bridge. But this weekend and into today she has slept in until at least 7:30. I am doing a secret happy dance that only she and I get! Not that I get to sleep that late, but I don't have to drag my ass out of bed at 5:45 in the morning now! If she would just keep this up I may start doing flips!

Any other good TV shows or movies I should see since I am so behind and stuff?!?! I need to make my Netflix list longer.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

As far as TV programs go - you already have my favorite - True Blood - season 2 is even HAWTER!!!!

I also like How I met your mother, Rules of Engagement, The Mentalist, and House

Good luck with the reading though - still 3 weeks into the Secret - I don't have time to read anymore - who am I kidding huh?

smilelines said...

I recommend Weeds because it is HILARIOUS even if you're totally against drugs. Army Wives. Greys Anatomy. Dexter. Six Feet Under *the series is over, but if you watch all seasons of it, it's amazing*