Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Lost Romantic

I am possibly the least romantic person you will ever meet. It works out well because Hubs comes in a pretty close second. The thought of a candle lit dinner and a nice walk on the beach makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon. Yes it's that bad! I also hate love story type movies.

But with that being said I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good romance novel. They suck me in and it's a horrible feeling I tell you!! (It really gives me a good laugh too.) I am actually getting ready to sit down and read "Nights in Rodanthe" by Nicholas Sparks. I have heard the book is better than the movie and since I refuse to put myself through the nightmare of actually watching it I shouldn't have a problem!!

Books still sitting on my shelf to read: The Notebook (and again, I haven't seen the movie), A Walk To Remember (again haven't seen the movie), and Last Kiss. I should have most of them done by the end of the week.

Anybody have any other good books to read?

No comments: